wonderland











Few days ago I didn't have school so I had a lot of time to take some pictures.
Till now the weather was horrible and I had really much work at school.
I still have a lot to do but we gonna have some free days soon.
Now I am in Paris and I will definetely take more photos then I did the last time.










                                                                      MY OUTFIT:
                                                    Shoes - Saper mode
                                                    Coat - Zara
                                                    Blouse - Emanul Berg
                                                    Vest - Ralph Lauren
                                                    Glasses - Ray Ban
                                   












5 komentarze:

SilentBustle pisze...

Great pictures dear! :)
By the way, you might want to check my latest post: http://silentbustle.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you! :)

See you on your next post :)

anoddgirl pisze...

love your jacket!
great outfit :)
thanks for visiting my blog and yes i would like to follow each other.
i'm following you now, waiting for you to follow back :)
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

sashashut pisze...

Great photos! Love the outfit!!

http://sashashut.blogspot.com/

<3

Unknown pisze...

I love your jacket so much! Thanx for your lovely comment, I love to follow let me know when you follow me and i follow all back Xjes
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

Bagaskara pisze...

every time i visit here is always happy. thank you for sharing with this interesting post. hopefully benefit. sign of peace

Prześlij komentarz

Thanks for taking time and visiting my blog!
Feel free to share your opinions! :)
I read all your comments and respond back to you.
Hope you like my blog and If you do feel free to follow :)

 

CONTACT

If you have any questions about the blog , you can leave questions in the comments or send me an e-mail . daria-luisa@wp.pl or daria-fashion@wp.pl

ABOUT

Daria Louisa Szychulda is a girl living in Poland who loves travelling,making pictures and fashion.She is trying to find her own style whithout losing diversity and originality. She likes combinating togheter different styles and experimenting with fashion. On christmas 2011 she assumes a blog on which she intends to put her obserwations about fashion and styles .