Easter pastels







Your image is loading...












Finally, Easter break! I have few days off so i will try to be more present on my blog and take some pictures

At school and at home we did Easter eggs and i think some of them are nice.

I wanted to take some pictures outside but it is raining and the weather is bad all the time


I really like the pastel colors so I decided to dig in my wardrobe and match clothes in bright shades. I hope you like it how fit my outfit!





My outfit:
shoes - victoire
pants - zara
sweater - william lockie















6 komentarze:

Gita Regina pisze...

happy easter <3
i love your knitted sweater xD

kiss,
gitasyalala.blogspot.com

Chunky Cat pisze...

happy easter! you look gorgeous, love the colour of your sweater :)
http://blushjewellery.blogspot.com

Unknown pisze...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I really love your cable-knit sweater, especially in that soft blue color. I'd love to follow each other :) Starting now!

xoxo Jess
www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

Anonimowy pisze...

Whish the photos were better quality ;//

Marti pisze...

śliczny masz sweterek, bardzo lubię takie warkoczykowe sploty :) i bardzo, ale to bardzo podoba mi się Twój fotel, napewno wygodnie się na nim wypoczywa! Ale ja przemalowałabym go na biało, nabrałby prowansalskiego, sielankowego uroku :)

Pozdrawiam, dodaję do obserwowanych i zapraszam do mnie częściej :)

Anonimowy pisze...

A mi się podoba ten fotel ... :) a okolica to Redłowo? :)
Pozdrawiam "Robert97611@gmail.com"

Prześlij komentarz

Thanks for taking time and visiting my blog!
Feel free to share your opinions! :)
I read all your comments and respond back to you.
Hope you like my blog and If you do feel free to follow :)

 

CONTACT

If you have any questions about the blog , you can leave questions in the comments or send me an e-mail . daria-luisa@wp.pl or daria-fashion@wp.pl

ABOUT

Daria Louisa Szychulda is a girl living in Poland who loves travelling,making pictures and fashion.She is trying to find her own style whithout losing diversity and originality. She likes combinating togheter different styles and experimenting with fashion. On christmas 2011 she assumes a blog on which she intends to put her obserwations about fashion and styles .