Dreams come true


I like to watch the Topmodel show with Heidi Klum and it was always a big wish to meet her personally. I was so happy, when  in the middle of December , when she was travelling on the same airplane as me to Bangkok my dream came true. I always imagined, that i will wear a wonderful dress and I will look good, unfortunately it did not happen like this.After this 12 hour flight to Bangkok I was tired and I looked horrible. Heidi was as always just perfect, dress, make up and she looked so rested. I was so happy about meeting her and having the picture with her, even if I had just a t-shirt and a tracksuit on. She was very lovely. I think, this should be a small lesson, to be always positive and to be prepared for everything.







Heidi Klum & my little brother

1 komentarze:

April pisze...

How cool! T=shirt or not, you look lovely! ;)

Prześlij komentarz

Thanks for taking time and visiting my blog!
Feel free to share your opinions! :)
I read all your comments and respond back to you.
Hope you like my blog and If you do feel free to follow :)

 

CONTACT

If you have any questions about the blog , you can leave questions in the comments or send me an e-mail . daria-luisa@wp.pl or daria-fashion@wp.pl

ABOUT

Daria Louisa Szychulda is a girl living in Poland who loves travelling,making pictures and fashion.She is trying to find her own style whithout losing diversity and originality. She likes combinating togheter different styles and experimenting with fashion. On christmas 2011 she assumes a blog on which she intends to put her obserwations about fashion and styles .